Friday, February 10, 2012

Movie review : Hall Pass

For some people who are married, could live freely as a single man is a dream come true. Rick and Fred have it, each time she gave them permission to enjoy as a single man for a week. Initially, Rick and Fred welcomed it happily, but all was tortured after they knew that their wives do the same.

This is a comedy film, directed by Bobby and Peter Farrelly, and starring Owen Wilson, Jason Sudeikis, and Christina Applegate, "Hall Pass" is a production of New Line Cinema and Warners Bros.


Want to know more, how fun and funny this movie, please see this film in theaters or you can buy the DVD here. Click the link below to buy the "Hall Pass" DVD.


Buy DVD


"This movie was HILARIOUS!!!! You don't watch a movie like this thinking you're going to be mentally moved or enlightened, you watch a movie like this to be entertained. I was very entertained!!! However, if you aren't comfortable with the human anatomy and don't find jokes that are crass funny, this is not the movie for you. This movie was everything I wanted it to be and more!! I haven't watched a movie that's made me laugh as hard as I did while
watching this movie in a looooong time (would I watch it with my parents? NO WAY!!!)"

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment